Apache Corporation is an independent energy company that explores for, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids. Their mission is to grow a profitable global exploration and production company in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for the long-term benefit of our shareholders.
Search Horn River News
Subscribe via eMail
- RT @AmyAHarder: TransCanada requests suspension of U.S. permit for Keystone XL Pipeline on.wsj.com/1P6IIg6 via WSJ 2 years ago
- RT @jmroberge: Petronas-led consortium vows to build B.C. LNG terminal fw.to/uvqBo6g via Globe & Mail 2 years ago
- RT @jmroberge: Petronas’ Pacific NorthWest LNG is a go in British Colombia bit.ly/1L4sMsc #naturalgas #natgas #energy 2 years ago
- RT @globeandmail: B.C. First Nations group rejects a $1-billion offer for Petronas-LNG venture trib.al/By3CbQt From @GlobeBC http://… 2 years ago
- RT @ANGAus: .@ENERGY just took one small step for #LNG, one giant leap for America - ow.ly/MFHm7 2 years ago
- RT @jmroberge: North Montney Mainline project approval brings Pacific NorthWest LNG closer to reality bit.ly/1FP86gG 2 years ago
- RT @jmroberge: The EIA natural gas inventory report: Why should I care? bit.ly/1DGp01v #natgas 2 years ago
- RT @EINNaturalGas: Romania’s natural gas imports decrease by 65% s.einnews.com/2pnun5vytk 2 years ago
- hornriver on Shale gas vs. Oil sands
- Free Spotify Premium Code on Shale gas vs. Oil sands
- perfume notes scent on Shell’s $5 billion floating LNG platform
- maheshkumar235436886 on BC posts $98 million in natural gas land lease sales
- hornriver on Natural Gas: North America’s Energy Future – or Just Hot Air?